Style to Steal: Karlie Kloss


    I totally love Karlie Kloss. I got to see her in person during the spring/summer shows and she has amazing personal style. I love her look here - totally cozy and yet still so pulled together and figure flattering. I did my best to find pieces that will create an outfit that is similar at a better price point. 

    If you are going to do something similar to Karlie and wear a sweater under a blazer (which is a great way to stay warm and is a flattering way to layer) I recommend buying the blazer a size up so you can comfortably fit a sweater underneath it. Also, this would look great with the blazer unbuttoned and a scarf in a complimenting color - like brown that matches your accessories.


Post Title

Style to Steal: Karlie Kloss


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2011/01/style-to-steal-karlie-kloss.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive