Design Story : Designer Stuff For Less!



    I've talked about it before here but in case you missed it, I am over the moon excited about Design Story. It has got to be one of the best sites for really cool designer stuff for less I've ever come across! It really is that good.

    Today I just ordered some lovely Rifle Valentines and last week I ordered up these Cubitec bookshelves that have been on my wish list ever since I saw them in the sneak peek home of Swiss Miss over at Design Sponge that you can also find at DWR. So, since this was really fresh on my mind, I thought I would let you know about it again! It rocks.

    Sign up here and get a $10 credit.* What is your favorite online discount site? This is definitely one of mine.


    *B*E also gets the same credit, but I am more excited about sharing this super cool site with you than that!

Post Title

Design Story : Designer Stuff For Less!


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2011/01/design-story-designer-stuff-for-less.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive