Bonpoint + French Sales


    Although a little on the pricey even on sale, I find myself falling in love with the looks from Bonpoint every...single...time. What an inspiring site in terms of overall styling! Also, do you know that all the stores in France only have sales twice a year in January and July? Don't know if that concept would ever fly in the states, but I like the French simplicity of not having to scramble and know what stores are having what sales on all of their individual different dates. What are your thoughts about that?

    *Update: Thanks to a reader's comment I want to expound. Although I do love the simplicity of having limited sales, stores should also have a say in what works best for them. What do you think? Would you buy less if there were less sales?

Post Title

Bonpoint + French Sales


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2011/01/bonpoint-french-sales.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive