White's Books



    These Fine Edition Classics from White's Books have been my wish list for quite sometime, I believe since I saw this article. After searching high and low the last few weeks online in many British books shops and even ebay.uk I found them, but didn't really want to deal with high international shipping rates, long waiting time, and import fees, so I was hesitant. But then, I found these babies on good 'ole Amazon and they were instantly ordered up. Good news, Santa is bringing these gorgeous books to our family for Christmas! A few years ago I adopted the : want, need, wear, and read policy for Christmas and they happily fall under the 'read' category for our whole family. Aren't they stunning, I can't wait to see them in person! They are also working on a re-design for Great Expectations, and since that is one of my husband's most favorite books, I especially look forward to seeing it. Find them all here, but just as a head's up some of the quantities seem to be limited.

Post Title

White's Books


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/12/white-books.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive