The Twelve Days of Christmas Ilonka Karasz

    Ilonka Karasz
    Ilonka Karasz

    Check out my latest thrifting find! Vintage Book : "The Twelve Days of Christmas" illustrated by Ilonka Karasz. We were looking for ugly sweaters a few weeks ago and this beauty was sticking out on the bookshelf calling my name. It has been on my list for a few years, and bam... there it was! Have you seen this book before or did you know AIGA liked it back in the day? Don't you love the colors?

    Ilonka Karasz

    Doesn't it seem like when you are looking for something else you find unrelated gems? Have you found anything on a thrifting trip lately? What are your favorite Christmas or holiday books, I would absolutely love to hear your favorites as we are slowly building our collection so we can do this.

    ps. The least expensive used copies of this book I've seen are sold by sellers here.

    (photos by blackeiffel)

Post Title

The Twelve Days of Christmas Ilonka Karasz


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/12/twelve-days-of-christmas-ilonka-karasz.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive