Cool Christmas Cards



    I dropped the ball this year and didn't get out Christmas cards, tears. I think it is my first year not sending them in a long time ... maybe I will send sweet valentines? Here are a few Christmas greetings from some pretty cool cats that I wanted to share with you, aren't they awesome?! Check out Justin + the Hackworth family's card above!



    I'm gaga over Allyson from Unruly Things illustration! So cute.



    Suann from Simple Song said she created this card last minute, wow! I love the milestone annual report, a lovely way to update your friends and family.

    Have you seen any clever ones around? Did you get cards out this year?

Post Title

Cool Christmas Cards


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/12/cool-christmas-cards.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive