Casual Fridays


    I love cold weather dressing. Scarves, jackets, sweaters and coats are my favorite pieces of clothing. When everyone else seeks refuge indoors, I walk slowly outside and enjoy the cold crisp air. So here is a type of outfit I would wear as the temperature drops. 

    First of all, I think that some type of pant needs to be invented that is warmer than jeans, because cold air really still gets in. However, it's the best we've got. I love tunic blouses tucked in in the front but left out in back - like this one in white. 

    Wear a motorcycle jacket over the tucked in top - my favorite one is my dark blue-gray jacket from Rag and Bone with a removable quilted liner. This one from BCBG is adorable as well. Pair it with a knit eternity scarf like this one in forest green - one of my favorite colors. To keep your feet warm, wear caramel colored boots like these. And you're ready to brave the cold.

Post Title

Casual Fridays


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/12/casual-fridays_10.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive