Advent Calendars




    I look forward to bringing out our advent calendar every year, although we didn't get ours out until today, there is still time to create your own if you are up for it. Here are some fresh DIY ideas that I recently saw that have my wheels turning for next year. They are both incredibly simple and lovely! The first one is my sister-in-law who made a Tree Advent Calendar out of paint chips, and the second one is an Advent box calendar by Sally from Shim+ Sons. Aren't they both genius ideas? I love Sally's idea of having a surprise along with a family activity in each box everyday! Impressive.

    See previous Advent calendars I've posted here.

Post Title

Advent Calendars


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/12/advent-calendars.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive