3,2,1 Happy New Year!


     Not to make anyone think I'm a negative Nancy, but I think New Years Eve is pretty much always a letdown. There are always high expectations, and rarely a big payoff. However, we can still look great as we watch the ball drop. Here are my suggestions for what to wear on New Years Eve. One recommendation I have are dresses in bright jewel tones with simple black pumps.



    I was once told, why would you wear black to a party? The girl next to you is probably wearing black. I tend to take this advice to heart and try to wear vivid colors when I attend events and parties, and these dresses would certainly make a statement at any New Years Eve party. With a dress that is so vivid, keep shoes and accessories simple. Black pumps are perfect and easy to find. I would wear a blazer with pushed up or cuffed sleeves for warmth and simple but pretty jewelry such as a rhinestone cuff. Like these below:


Post Title

3,2,1 Happy New Year!


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/12/321-happy-new-year_27.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive