Things Organized Neatly



    I am incredibly drawn to things that are beautiful and organized, sometimes I wake up dreaming about everything having its own place in our home. It is something I am continually working on. When I saw that Abbey from Design Scouting found a site called Things Organized Neatly I was instantly hooked, and I have joined with her in having it become my new favorite blog obsession.



    I am further charmed by the cool Defender ad above because is one of my dream cars (sigh). Do you like to look at organized pretty things too? Are you a neat-nick? What types of things do you do to keep your life in order?

Post Title

Things Organized Neatly


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/11/things-organized-neatly.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive