Take a ride and a walk...

    Whew, my apologies for not tuning in yesterday, but I have a few great video clips I saw this past week that I wanted to share with you to take you through the weekend.

    Hermes 2010


    Have you seen the beautiful Hermes ads around this season, I was flipping through a magazine and came across the horse one above -- gorgeous! What about the super clever ad they done with some fingerboard action? Not sure how many skateboarders wear Hermes, but wow ... it is pretty impressive. Thoughts? I also like this Hermes ad.



    Continuing on the fashion note, this second clip makes me want to hop on a plane right away and head to NYC, it is a film series by the amazing photographer Gabriel Mendes and Ani Tzenkova (for Safari Sundays +Trendland) who captured street style in New York City during fashion week. I love how motion captures a mood and feel of a city, even more than photography. Don't you want to see more clips like this of cities all around the world? What city would you want to see most? See more Talk a Walk style clips from here -- ( I really like this one) they are so fun to watch.

    Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

Post Title

Take a ride and a walk...


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/11/take-ride-and-walk.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive