Modern Baby Gear



    When it comes to baby gear, I like to find pieces that are extremely functional, modern, and simple. Here are our top ten favorite modern baby gear that we adore.

    1. Puj Tub : This portable tub is incredible -- it folds into a kitchen sink fitting tub with ease and when you are finished it and can be stored nearly anywhere! I am amazed at its convenience and smart design. If you are unfamiliar with this, learn more about it here.
    2. Boon Drying Rack : I love the shorter profile of this grass inspired drying rack and it is easy to dry a variety of things all at once.
    3. Aden + Anais Wraps : These cozy muslin swaddlers are perfect to snuggle the baby up tight so they will sleep better. I look forward to trying the sleep sacks too, although I've never tried them, have you?
    4. Skip Hop Bag : We got this bag when we had our first daughter and love the quick ability to snap it to the stroller and the pockets are incredibly handy. Bonus, my husband doesn't mind carrying it at all.
    5. Sophie the Giraffe : I picked up this classic while in France and it is a family favorite. It is easily found in many places, and I have seen it become a baby shower gift of choice.
    6. Lifefactory Glass Baby Bottle : I really like how these are made of glass because they have an old-school yet also very fresh and modern feel, they are super gorgeous and I can't wait to use them more.
    7.BABYBJĂ–RN : We have loved this carrier with both of our girls, it is super easy to get in and out of, and is one of our staples. I've also found this easier to have the husband wear, instead of a wrap.
    8. Bloom Coco Stylewood Baby Bouncer : This bouncer is amazing and seriously looks like a work of art!
    9. MaryJane Socks : Although not necessarily gear -- I have found it difficult to find newborn shoes that stay on, so sock-shoes are the perfect alternative. We get compliments on these type of socks constantly.
    10. Bugaboo Stroller : We received this as a gift with our first daughter and it has been outstanding -- it has multiple uses, and the bassinet can be used instead of a pack-n-play (when they are small) while traveling, which we recently used. We have never needed another stroller.

    What about you? What are your favorite baby gear must-haves?

Post Title

Modern Baby Gear


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/11/modern-baby-gear.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive