Jambox

    Jambox

    Alrighty folks, if you follow along with my posts (especially Music Mondays) you probably know I am a music lover -- but aren't we all? Today I'm digging on some classical tunes, what about you, what are you mixing this week?

    I am stoked to share with you some of the hottest technology around that I have tried, it is called the Jambox ... and it blows my mind!


    Basically the Jambox is a mini-portable wireless speaker that can talk to anything with a bluetooth connection (ipad, iphone, some tvs, computers etc...) and I am overly amazed at the sound. It truly has the biggest sound in the smallest package! Yesterday I actually put it in my coat pocket, played it in the car, and took it with me literally everywhere -- it rocks, and it can rock out loud and clear. Watch this video to see all of the features. The packaging it comes in is also rad, so I snapped a few shots for you below. I guess I am a really nerdy tech kind of girl when I get super excited about stuff like this. We are putting this on our Christmas wish list for sure. The Jambox runs $199 and you can learn more about it here.

    Jambox
    Jambox

Post Title

Jambox


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/11/jambox.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive