Pellegrino meets Missoni

    Pellegrino meets Missoni


    A little while ago a friend and I had dinner at Cucina Toscana an amazing Salt Lake City Italian Restaurant that I would highly recommend, and when they brought us a bottle of Pellegrino we immediately both noticed that the label was a little different. It is Pellegrino meets Missoni! So, what would any label-loving design geek do? I asked for the bottle after we were through of course! Isn't it beautiful? Anybody else seeing these limited edition beauties floating around?

    (photo on left from here // photo on right by me)

Post Title

Pellegrino meets Missoni


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/10/pellegrino-meets-missoni.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive