Shoes I'm Eying, Shoes I'm Spying

    I spy, with my little eye, some footwear I am loving for fall...

    Like these Aldo Demar peep toes. That side detail is awesome.  And these are only $80.

    These two tone flats are a cute, feminine take on the menswear, oxford trend.

    These boots are the perfect red and the button detail is fab.


    I MAY have already bought these.  Oops.

    Are you planning on getting new flats, pumps or boots this season?

    Next shoe review: thoughts on the latest lace up boots, over the knee boots, and short boots.  It's boots time, people!

Post Title

Shoes I'm Eying, Shoes I'm Spying


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/08/shoes-i-eying-shoes-i-spying.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive