Music Monday : Angus and Julia Stone

    Angus & Julia Stone

    Here is a great chill song called, "Big Jet Plane" by the Australian brother-sister duo Angus and Julia Stone. I've mentioned them before here and a sweet reader reminded me of them in the comments of a previous music posts a few weeks ago -- and I have been playing them on repeat ever since. Thank you! I love the part in the video where she puts her hand and face out of the window of the car, don't you love to do that on a hot Summer day - close your eyes and try it. Their sound makes me feel relaxed, happy Music Monday!

    What are some chill songs and bands that you like? Tell me about your favorites...

    (video directed by Kiku Ohe from the Silentlights // photo from Angus & Julia's myspace)

Post Title

Music Monday : Angus and Julia Stone


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/08/music-monday-angus-and-julia-stone.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive