Best Whole-Wheat Pancakes

    Best Whole-Wheat Pancakes

    I am often reluctant to try new whole-wheat or whole-grain pancake recipes because for some reason the multiple ones I've tried don't turn out very well. Have you ever had that problem?

    Luckily, this morning we had a breakthrough and I finally found a recipe that we really like. The little miss even agrees saying they are her favorite pancakes and let me tell you what, that means a lot coming from a toddler who usually plays frisbee with the other so called 'healthy' whole-wheat pancakes I've made.

    If you are looking for a nutritious pancake recipe, give this one by Ellie Krieger a shot and oh my ... the Strawberry Sauce really makes them extra good. (ps. *I used whole-wheat pastry flour instead of whole-wheat flour and fresh strawberries for the sauce).

Post Title

Best Whole-Wheat Pancakes


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/08/best-whole-wheat-pancakes.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive