Music Monday : Active Child

    Active Child

    Hope you all had a nice weekend!

    A few weeks ago my music guru brother Jake shared with me some new to me music that he thought I would like called Active Child. On their website they describe the singer Pat Grossi as a choirboy-turned-indie pop musician and when he throws in the playing of a harp -- boy, you've got a unique and interesting sound. The song I like is called, "When Your Love is Safe" and he is totally right -- I really dig it, I hope you like it too. The video below is from a Pitchfork Acoustic session, the same song is on itunes but has a different vibe. I hope they release the hauntingly beautiful acoustic version sometime soon. If you want to hear more, Active Child was also recently on Morning Becomes Eclectic.

Post Title

Music Monday : Active Child


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/07/music-monday-active-child.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive