Designer Discount Fashion

    How many of you shop luxury discount fashion sites? I have scored some amazing finds at great prices and I am surprised that a few of my friends have never heard of them before. Have you? Some of my favorites include Gilt / Ideeli / Rue La La and Haute Look. They are all invitation based, yet you can sign up for free by clicking on the above links. Am I missing any others?

    Trovata

    The reason I bring the whole discount shopping sites thing up, is because one of my favorite kid's brands Olive Juice is on Gilt right now and later today Trovata starts, which is a lineup I can't wait to see! Also, about a month ago I saw Lauren Moffatt on Gilt and a while back Kate Spade on Ideeli. It makes me happy to find things I love for less -- what about you?



    (Trovata and Olive Juice images from Gilt)

Post Title

Designer Discount Fashion


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/07/designer-discount-fashion.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive