Music Monday : Wax Tailor & Charlie Winston

    Wax Taylor & Charlie Winston


    I hope you had a nice weekend! Do anything fun? I took off a little early last week here on the blog because I attended the EVO conference -- it was amazing and I hope to talk about it soon.

    For Music Monday, I am throwing a little hip hop your way because I came across this sweet motion graphics music video called "I Own You" by the French band Wax Tailor (featuring Charlie Winston). Not only is the video super creative, but the lyrics are thought-provoking about how media and technology has influenced the way we live our lives. As always, I would love to hear about what music and videos you are digging lately.

    Directed by Romain Chassaing // SoLab

Post Title

Music Monday : Wax Tailor & Charlie Winston


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/06/music-monday-wax-tailor-charlie-winston.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive