WANTED: Linen Boots

    WANTED: (Preferably alive)  Linen boots shown at the bottom of this pic, described by In Style as "Carlos by Carlos Santana, $129; shoes.com."

    REWARD: $10 Gift Card wherever you choose for finding them on a site where I can purchase them

    My desire for these shoes knows no bounds.  I have searched high and low, and posted this same request on my desk at work and on Facebook.  I am about to start bombarding Twitter.  While I concede that they simply may not yet be available, I also think that's CRAP because they were shown in the April 2010 issue of In Style and we all know the April issue come out in March and was put together in freakin' November.  So these boots, these SUMMER LINEN boots, aren't available in the spring, when EVERY OTHER RETAILER has started putting out summer clothes?!  Please explain.

Post Title

WANTED: Linen Boots


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/04/wanted-linen-boots.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive