Ring Me

    It's time for another Ring Round Up.  (Don't worry, I won't ever use that silly phrase again.)  But it IS time.

    I want this ring.  It's the Feathers ring and is $39.50 at Banana Republic.  It's funky, it's bird-inspired, it's a little bit art deco/vintage-looking.  WANT.
    This teacup ring is $46.15 at ASOS, a site I have recently become aware of and fallen deeply in love with.  Make sure you click "change currency" to US dollars when you browse.
    This Kate Spade bow ring is $75.  It's cute, fun, and will go with everything that needs a feminine touch.
    Here's another bow ring, this one from Marc by Marc Jacobs; it's $58 and comes in three colors.  (Click the link for a better picture.)  Will probably bring this one home with me at some point...
    Last is the ASOS metal knot ring for $11.97.  Looks fun to wear!



Post Title

Ring Me


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/03/ring-me.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive