Handbag of the Day: Foldover Crossbody



    This is the Lucky Foldover Crossbody bag.  Let me just start by saying that I do not condone the purchase of this bag in this weird color combo.  It looks juvenile and a little cheap.  However, if you click on the link, you will find not one, but two, other color options that are highly superior and pretty awesome.

    It's $199 and in brown or dusky citron, the bag's details are fun and cute without being saccharine and ridiculous.  The size and shape look ideal for school or work or weekends, and the handles and cross body strap add versatility.

    If I didn't already have a fab bag with bird details, I'd probably be unable to resist this one...

Post Title

Handbag of the Day: Foldover Crossbody


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/01/handbag-of-day-foldover-crossbody.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive