mixtape.


    i made a mix cd for someone so incredibly near and dear to my heart. i'm halfway tempted to design a booklet and album art for it rather than do actual homework. i just may do that... [edited... okay i did it]

    this reminds me... i need to get a new cable for my scanner at home.

    here is the tracklisting. i'll provide a link at the end and you can download the album itself, too, if you wish. sorry my sendspace is being strange and i can't zip it up in one download.

    "you were made for me..."
    tracklist:

    The Beatles - All My Loving
    Missy Higgins - Ten Days
    Regina Spektor - Us
    William Fitzsimmons - After Afterall
    William Fitzsimmons - If You Would Come Back Home
    Snow Patrol - You're All I Have
    Schuyler Fisk - Fall Apart Today
    Jack Johnson - Better Together
    Griffin House - Better Than Love
    Mat Kearney - Undeniable
    Joshua Radin - I'd Rather Be With You
    Joshua Radin - They Bring Me To You
    Meiko - Reasons To Love You
    Meiko - How Lucky We Are
    Teitur - You Get Me
    Iron & Wine - Such Great Heights
    Dallas Green - Coming Home

    download these tracks here

    please be patient if you try downloading in the next hour or so.
    i'm just transferring over the correct tracks :)

    edit: so many people have already downloaded missy higgins' "ten days" and that excites me so much. :D its such a wonderful song and it's the highlight of this entire cd to me :D ENJOY!

    if you have any suggestions for future mixes, please feel free to share! or just let me know what you think of this one! <3

Post Title

mixtape.


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2009/09/mixtape.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive