Street Style

    Check out my friend Looch at Fashionist modeling her tie dyed tank dress in SF!

    Obviously, I am not on board with either tie dye (um, this isn't the 60s, thank you) or flip flops (gross), but since she's so cute, I guess I can let this one slide.

    BTW- She SAYS she doesn't take her street style as seriously as the other hipsters on this site, but she looks pretty serious lounging against that artfully chosen garage door...

    Looch's Quote of The Day: "when I was a white, 19 year old, Rastafarian sorority girl I did not wear that dress as a joke. Oh for the way we were…."

Post Title

Street Style


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2009/06/street-style.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive