Retro Clothes Alert

    I love a great retro dress.  I am not a fan of costumes, but Daddy-O (http://www.daddyos.com/) walks the fine line between costumes and retro clothing pretty well.  The site has men's bowling shirts, some amazing dresses, shoes, and other accessories.  

    I find the accessories too kitchy for my taste, and I extend a strong word of caution to those of you brave enough to work the rockabilly/swing/lounge look: a little goes a long way.  Meaning, if you wear a full-on 50s dress, keep it modern and non-Halloweeny with more updated accessories.  If you love a kitchy litte handbag, don't wear your most retro pumps- keep everything else relatively sleek and simple.

    That said, I adore this dress and these pumps, so not putting them together might require some willpower...

Post Title

Retro Clothes Alert


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2009/05/retro-clothes-alert.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive