TOTALLY Off Topic: Benching 100 Pounds


    Ok, so I don't look like this. Yet.
    But yes, I bench pressed 100 pounds today. And even though this is a blog about style and clothes, I am posting this fact because I think it's cool and I want to share it with you, my lovely, well-dressed readers.
    So, yeah, my clothes aren't fitting the same way they used to. And sure, several of my dresses had to go into the Goodwill pile recently because they no longer zip over my bust and ribcage. But it's not like I'm huge, I'm just getting- very gradually- a different shape. If that's the price of getting stronger and more muscular, I guess I can live with that. Obviously a post for finding clothes for a (slightly) muscular physique is on my to do list.

Post Title

TOTALLY Off Topic: Benching 100 Pounds


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2009/04/totally-off-topic-benching-100-pounds.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive