Stuff I do -- by guest Micah Heiselt

    I have to admit that I am feeling a bit under-qualified to be doing this, but Rachel asked me to share some of my projects. So, here are some things I’ve done this past year.



    Here is a toy box that I made for out of a big, simple wooden box that my uncle gave me. You can see the whole process here if you wish.




    This is a branding campaign for my son’s 1st birthday party.




    A budget Valentine’s Day card for all those people who leave a heart-decorated paper bag on their desk.




    And, some stencils that I painted on the walls of our new apartment.

    Thanks for obliging me.

Post Title

Stuff I do -- by guest Micah Heiselt


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2008/10/stuff-i-do-by-guest-micah-heiselt.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive