Caia Koopman & Julia Kuo -- by Micah Heiselt

    I am really enjoying the work of artists Caia Koopman and Julia Kuo these days.

    Caia Koopman
    is a true born and raised California girl with blonde hair and a sunny disposition. I can’t say I have ever had any personal contact with her, but I am told from a reliable source that she is as cheerful, bright and friendly as she is talented. I mention this only because it adds a great backdrop for her work which I will let speak for itself.



    I can’t say that I know anything about Julia Kuo that I didn’t learn from her website. I recently stumbled across her work through one of my many blog feeds and I was immediately glad I did. I enjoy how she is able to create illustrations and sketches that would feel right at home in a children’s book while holding a message for everyone. I feel like she is saying something really profound, but in a way that is subtly absorbed rather than explicitly stated. Of course, that could just be me trying to sounds all deep when, in fact, I just like the pretty colors.




Post Title

Caia Koopman & Julia Kuo -- by Micah Heiselt


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2008/10/caia-koopman-julia-kuo-by-micah-heiselt.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive