I heart Smart Bargains

    If you love shoes that used to cost $295 and are now a mere $79.97, look no further.

    I just have to tell you that I am LOVING Smart Bargains (smartbargains.com). I know there are a lot of discount sites and some are better than others. Smart Bargains has Charles David shoes for 60-70% off, people- what the heck are you waiting for?!

    Go. To. The. Clearance. Shoes.

    One downside is with limited quantities available, there's not a lot of time to deliberate. If they have your size and you like them, make them yours as soon as possible.

    The 30 day return policy means that if Charles (or Arturo Chiang or Betsey Johnson) doesn't fit, you aren't stuck with them.

    The pictured shoes are the Franco Sarto Soda Cap for $29.97.

    Flats, pumps, sandals...Seriously, why aren't you on that site right now?

Post Title

I heart Smart Bargains


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-heart-smart-bargains.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive