Hinged, Strung, Stitched -- by Michele Katen

    I met Molly Lewis last year on a trip to Portland, Oregon. She is a creative bookbinder. I am very glad to hear that she has started her own business called "Hinged, Strung, Stitched". Molly designs and binds books, presentation boxes and photo albums. Her website displays her personal style which merges traditional and contemporary techniques. It seems like a lot of people (including myself) are going back to the old-fashioned way of preserving memories. I think it is so much more meaningful. Don't you?

    Here are some pictures of some of Molly's work.



    This clamshell box is an archival way to store your photos



    These books are hand-sewn!

Post Title

Hinged, Strung, Stitched -- by Michele Katen


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2008/08/hinged-strung-stitched-by-michele-katen.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive