Have a joyous weekend, my dears!

    Top five things that made me happy this week. What brightened your days this week?



    1: Listened to lots of Lali Puni (see a clip here)



    2: Booked hotel for Paris. They are not kidding when they say 4* rooms for 2* prices... I love Hotwire. Thanks again readers for your location staying suggestions.



    3: Found out about the revolutionary Simplify Media iphone application. (see how it works here) (image)




    4: Filled my brain will hours of new information from lectures and classes from Education Week. (image) Thanks Holly + Mac for watching V.


    5: Cashed in cc points for this mixer, and made extra yummy banana nut muffin bread from this cookbook.

Post Title

Have a joyous weekend, my dears!


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2008/08/have-joyous-weekend-my-dears.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive