Ah, Paris!



    We finalized our tickets for Europe, and will be going the end of October/ beginning of November to Paris, Germany, and hopefully Switzerland too. Those banked up, about to expire, frequent flier miles I just remembered, really came in handy.

    Since previous reader's comments got me incredibly interested with those French inspired film recommendations, I would also love any suggestions and tips of hip places to go, and what area is best to stay during our 3 nights in Paris. We have never been to France, or to any of the above places.

    Do also share some of your favorite German and Swiss inspired films if you got 'em, you readers are very good at that. I'll start you out with this good German film.

    I have already checked out Jordan's great Paris guide and Stephanie's little Paris shopping guide + revisit of the Blueprint guide -- all excellent.

    (image by Trine Thorsen via here )

Post Title

Ah, Paris!


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2008/08/ah-paris.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive