Porcupine Grill





    I guess I've never mentioned before on this blog, and people keep asking; I live near Salt Lake City. Although, I grew up and have lived most of my life in the Seattle area (which I miss dearly) there are many fantastic things about where I am currently living.

    In order to help me get out and explore the cool places of SLC, time and again I am going to add a little local spice to my musings under a new 'local' category. If you are from the Utah area or like to visit, tell me any of your favorite stops, also be sure to check out "Your Heart Out" one of the best blogs around for exploring the local scene.

    Above is one of my favorite places to grab a bite to eat called, Porcupine Grill. It is near the mouth of a Cottonwood canyon which is a haven for skier/snowboards and other outdoor enthusiasts. Porcupine is one of those cozy and friendly spots that pub and fresh food seeking locals enjoy all year round.

    Last week I went for my sister in law's birthday lunch and yet again the food was scrumptious. Porcupine's menu varies from a delicious array of all of my favorites; tasty salads, gourmet pizza, soups, sandwiches, as well as yummy deserts. While eating your meal you can gaze up at the gorgeous mountains and even peruse some of the local rotating art that they are sure to have on their walls. If you live in the SLC area, this is a place that you should definitely place near the top of your 'local eats' list.

Post Title

Porcupine Grill


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2008/06/porcupine-grill.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive