Spring Cleaning 'itunes style'



    My external hard-drive that had all of my music on it, started to get sick. Luckily, I noticed early on, and everything was taken off before it went on to suffer an ignominious death. May it R.I.P.

    This couldn't have come at a better time, because of my current "Spring Cleaning" mood, time to spring clean my music . . . why not? With my eyes closed (thinking to myself what am I doing?) I deleted everything from itunes (keeping the files) and am now starting from scratch, adding back only the good stuff and deleting songs/artists that don't really jive with me anymore. It has been a very fascinating aural journey, exploring music I never knew that I had. I'm almost finished with letter 'B'.

    Lovely readers... I'm curious, what are your top 5 most played songs (check your play counts)?

Post Title

Spring Cleaning 'itunes style'


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2008/04/spring-cleaning-style.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive