"The Letters You Keep" contest



    I received an emailed about Crane's second annual " The Letters You Keep". To celebrate the tradition of letter writing, enter the contest by sharing letters you have received and kept. Winners will receive $500 and $250 Crane's stationery! Enter by May 1st. For more details visit here.



    This contest made me think of a four page letter my mom received from a flattering admirer (stocker) in college. To this day, she still has no idea who it is was from. I've never read a more pleasantly descriptive letter from a stranger. Whoever wrote it must have been an English major.

    (image 1 from Cranes, image 2 by Elvis Swift from here)

Post Title

"The Letters You Keep" contest


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2008/04/letters-you-keep-contest.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive