Anthro-collage-ogie




    Anthropologie has some fun new beach collages. Check it. It inspires me to get out those snips to do my own clips. What about you... ready for another contest? How about a collage o-thon. Email me {blackeiffel@gmail.com} a collage that you have created with the subject of "spring". Include a description of what you like about spring, and your inspiration behind the piece. Get them to me by May 16th and we'll have readers vote on their favorites. Winner will receive a $50 gift card to Anthropologie. Happy collaging!

    *UPDATE: I've gotten some emails/questions about this contest. Here are a few things to clarify, and if you have any more questions don't hesitate to email me or leave a comment here.

    -the contest is open to everyone
    -you can create your collage out of paper / scraps, scan it in and email it to me, you can create your collage and send it to me snail mail, or you can also create your collage on the computer. The options are open! (email me for snail mail address)
    -images do not have to be from Anthropologie
    -Be creative and have fun!

    **UPDATE: I am going to extend the deadline until Monday May 19th at midnight!

Post Title

Anthro-collage-ogie


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2008/04/anthro-collage-ogie.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive