Pizzeria 712

    Fulfilling one of my new year's resolutions of exploring new eateries out and about, my honey and I ate at Pizzeria 712 last night. The cozy and modern-chic atmosphere, which I can best describe as NYC meets Sundance is accompanied by a delectable use of fresh ingredients, and menu items that have an edgy high-class gourmet flare. I love the saying written in chalk on the wall that perhaps sums up their purpose,

    "If you have the best and tastiest ingredients, you can cook very simply and the food will be extraordinary because it tastes like what it is." - Alice Waters

    If you are in the UT , O-Town area, check it out. If you are not, check out their favorites list of impeccable restaurants from all around.


    (image from here)

Post Title

Pizzeria 712


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2008/01/pizzeria-712.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive