Clean Slate

    Hello everyone! Hope you all had a pleasant holiday. I am peeking in to tell you I am still here, just unpacking and getting back into the groove; I'll be back Monday. In the meantime, being a new year, with new beginnings, I would love to hear about your goals/resolutions for 2008. Short lists, long lists, bring 'em on. For those who don't like making resolutions/goals, someone recently told me about the idea of just picking a word to focus your energy upon, and embrace for the year. I am still thinking of my perfect word for '08. Goals are important in my life, I have made lists of yearly resolutions since I was probably about age four. How do you keep your goals alive throughout the year? Tell me your stories.

Post Title

Clean Slate


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2008/01/clean-slate.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive