Christopher Silas Neal by Guest Karisa Winkel

    Christopher Silas Neal is an Brooklyn illustrator and designer whose work I adore.



    A few years ago I stumbled upon this this artist's work and instantly thought, "this guy is the next big thing." Turns out, I was right. His work has since been published by a variety of magazines, and has been honored by Communication Arts, American Illustration, AIGA, Society of Illustrators, Society of Publication Designers, Art Directors Club of Denver, Print Magazine and Society of News Designers-- just to name a few.



    From his band posters, comic strips, drawings, to his magazine covers, I'm inspired by it all. His color palette, imagery, creativity, and sense of humor makes him such a unique artist.


    He currently works and lives in Brooklyn and teaches Illustration at Pratt Institute. I know, I know... you just finished school... but it looks like now there's a reason to go back.

Post Title

Christopher Silas Neal by Guest Karisa Winkel


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2008/01/christopher-silas-neal-by-guest-karisa.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive