Urban Outfitters Headquarters

    I guess when I continued to think about something posted way back in May, it meant that I really, really liked it. The stylin' corporate campus for Urban Outfitters in Philadelphia has been on my mind for a while now. What a perfect and spacious place to be inspired and work creatively in! Metropolis wrote a great article about it here, and Holly from Decor 8 talked all about it last spring. The architects, Meyer, Scherer & Rockcastle did an outstanding job on this project as well as other architectural work and corporate campus projects which you can see here.




Post Title

Urban Outfitters Headquarters


Post URL

http://inddecor.blogspot.com/2007/12/urban-outfitters-headquarters.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive