Nautical Accessories: You Know You Want One

    I'm a sucker for the nautical trend- it shows up every spring.  I love all things stripy and anchor details get me every time. If you want to hop on this re-occurring bandwagon, I recommend 1) that you don't go head-to-toe sailor, and 2) that you mix up your nautical pieces with others that look less like they'd be found at a yacht club.  

    Yeah, you could sport a striped top and call it a day, but I encourage you to step outside the, ah, boat, and consider something different this year.  Here are a few ideas:
    This anchor ring is $12.  It's cute and fun and I will probably have to make it mine.

    This anchor necklace is $16 and looks subtle enough to add some prep to your outfit without, ahem, weighing it down.  I know, I'm hilarious.

    If you love anchors, I recommend Urban Outfitters- they have too many great nautical bracelets, necklaces, and earrings (at fantastic prices!) to list here.
    These sterling silver anchor earrings are $42 and are pretty damn cute.

    Also, Aldo has a great $20 braided bracelet (for which I can't add a picture for some ridiculous reason) and it's a less literal translation of the nautical look.


    This is the Scalloped Sailor Skirt for $88.  This pencil skirt would be a useful work staple with some great sailor-inspired details.


    I love this mixed stripe dress.  At $286, it's pricey, but if you have several outdoor events to attend this summer, it might be a good investment.  I like them with nude shoes, but it would also look sharp with red or another bright color.
    Speaking of shoes, this striped wedge is $59.18 and it would be perfect with any solid color dress.  They epitomize summer for me.

Post Title

Nautical Accessories: You Know You Want One


Post URL

https://inddecor.blogspot.com/2010/04/nautical-accessories-you-know-you-want.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive