Advent Round-up

    December 1st snuck up on me this year, and I can't believe it is time to get out the advent calendar. Here is a collection of advent calendars that I think are pretty snazzy. One of these years I hope to get around to making my own, but until then, here is some inspiration. Do you use an advent calendar? Share with me ones you've seen around.


    Cool Literary Advent calendar with quotes and candy I saw while in Germany


    Photo I took in Germany of an advent in a shop window.



    From (German magazine) Living & More


    British Elle Decor via Happy Mundane


    Complementary downloadable advent numbers for envelopes by d. sharp.

    From DWR via Better Living Through Design


    Jordan's amazingly wrapped advent she created last year.


    Cute Advent pouches from Nuvonova


    German Advent Calendar shared by Guest Grain Edit on Design Sponge.


    Nouveau Designs


    DIY advent and directions from craftastica

Post Title

Advent Round-up


Post URL

https://inddecor.blogspot.com/2008/12/advent-round-up.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive