Tagged

    I've been tagged again by (Uncle Beefy, sfgirlbybay, bijougirl, a little sussy etc.. ) to tell more about me, and to tell more about my baby so here it is....

    4 things about V
    1. She love, loves to dance, I've made her some music mixes but Regina Spektor gets her going every time, she has even started to sing while dancing with the song 'Fidelity'.
    2. V loves to wear glasses, I don't know where this comes from but if you are wearing glasses watch out, she'll grab them off of you and put them on her and then laugh her head off.
    3. She just started walking and taking only one nap, which has been bittersweet.
    4. She is doomed to freckles and feist. My husband and I both have freckles, and for the feist, well . . . I am not quite sure where that came from :)


    4 things about me
    1. I am an 100% night owl, I have to make myself go to bed, and then I lay there sometimes for a hour or two counting sheep or doing deep-breathing exercises.
    2. I've been listening and reading to self-development books since I was age 12, but still feel like I am learning and discovering who I really am. Like, why do I find it hard to make and share these 'about me' lists? I just don't know?
    3. My 3 favorite places I have lived for longer than 2 months have been Jerusalem, Park City, Utah, and Redmond, Washington.
    4. This year, I really, really want to go to Paris.


    For those who want to join, tag, you're it! Tell 8 things about yourself.

Post Title

Tagged


Post URL

https://inddecor.blogspot.com/2008/01/tagged.html


Visit inddecor for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive